Tuesday, September 13, 2011

The Shabby Shack

Welcome to the Shabby Shack!  After spending hours upon hours reading and enjoying decorating blogs I finally thought to myself..."heck, why don't I start my own blog".  I can only hope that one day I will have readers like myself that will sit and read/follow my blog.  My family and I have recently relocated to Florida where my inner "shabby chic" style is slowing coming out....I love saying the word "Shabby Chic", especially to my husband because for some reason he can not stand it......though I did catch him saying the word recently in a store and I quickly called him out to let him know that he has be "Shabby Chiced"....he may not admit it, but I can tell he is falling for the chic!!  I hope you all enjoy following my budget friendly transformations of old and outdated furniture and accessories.  Send me some love and follow The Shabby Shack where you will get updates via email when a new transformation as been revealed!

1 comment:

  1. welcome to blogging land. Hope you love it as much as I do. can't wait to share your ideas and stuff too.

    ReplyDelete